Monday, September 4, 2006

Musing late at night

I finally made some sense of all my scribblings of last week and intended to post something here this weekend. Ha! Yesterday went by and nothing happened. I vowed I'd do it today and..... Too many other exciting things to do.

I'm too tired to do anything serious right now, but I thought it might help to write something -- anything -- to try and kick-start the muse. She's very diffuse of late.

I also went around in circles for a few days about how to manage my Yankee/Hispanic split personality in here. Mix it all up and write in whatever language happens to come? That would leave some people out. Oh, dear. Juggle 2 blogs, one in Spanish and one in English? I can't even think about starting another new project right now.

So, fuggedaboutit and just let it come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home